Best Cyber Monday Deals On Mattress
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for selecting a mattress can be overwhelming. Best Cyber Monday Deals On Mattress
This is even more true if you encounter back or neck pain: picking the right or wrong mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research all these before making your choice. Luckily, we have given the top online, towards the bottom of this article to you.
- Talk to your doctor. If you’ve got a health condition, speak with your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Bear in mind that doctors are not mattress experts, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is not any medical organization that officially certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no clinical team has confirmed this.
- Take the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or let the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you’re not going to get a real feel for it. Couples should test out the mattress together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses are not necessarily better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There is a difference between firm support and firm feel. You need firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be determined by your own personal preference.
- Pillow tops aren’t for everyone. Very light-weight people do not need large thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to even touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They allow you to lift your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower back. You can also create the same effect using cushions.
- Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what is called a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and be sure you understand the details, such as whether you’re expected to pay shipping, if it has a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some kind of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your guarantee.
- Check out all of the options and variations. Give yourself a comfort test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try out a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top at the identical brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of this type.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to locate a store that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Top 3 Mattress Brands? Best Cyber Monday Deals On Mattress
Puffy offers two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support core. The puffy lux one firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support core.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses discovered that motion transfer and adapting were major benefits. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent option for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime warranty with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak border support
- Just One firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a far lower price. Don’t be fooled into believing the Nectar mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the base of the cover plus a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar shapes nicely, but doesn’t have the same hug often related to memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the lack of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 years, which makes it a durable option.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an affordable bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much cheaper cost than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime guarantee
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historic problems with customer service
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the right materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover that provides good warmth, to the gel memory foam in the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and latex coatings, meaning this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Even though it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there is not any hug or significant contouring to the mattress. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and fairly easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with nominal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support base.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort taste.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your spine, and your money, so it’s worth the time to research it and find the very best mattress possible. Keep an eye out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery fees.