Black Friday Mattress Deals Amazon
It seems you can’t watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Black Friday Mattress Deals Amazon
This is even more true if you experience neck or back pain: choosing the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many mattress manufacturers available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research all these before making your choice. We have given you the best online, towards the bottom of this article.
- Talk to your doctor. If you have a health condition, speak with your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Bear in mind that doctors are not mattress specialists, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will tag mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there’s no medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They might have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical group has confirmed this.
- Take the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson rush you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you do not try it for at least 10 minutes you’re not going to have a true feel for it. Couples should test out the mattress together.
- Take note that firm mattresses aren’t necessarily better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has indicated that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There’s a gap between firm support and firm texture. You need firm support with a comfortable feel. Comfort will be determined by your own personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everybody . Very light-weight people don’t need large thick pillow top mattresses because they do not weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a great option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They allow you to lift your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about relaxation guarantees or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what’s known as a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and be sure you understand the details, such as whether you’re expected to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the warranty. A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfort test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top in the identical brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of that type.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople in a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the entire subject of sleep. Try to find a shop that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Top 3 Mattress Brands? Black Friday Mattress Deals Amazon
Puffy offers two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux one firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support core.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and adapting were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a great option for lighter and normal weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime guarantee with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely conforming construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program that donates mattresses to children in need
- Weak border support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a far lower price. Don’t be tricked into thinking the Nectar mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar shapes nicely, but doesn’t have the identical hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the absence of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is made to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, which makes it a durable choice.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an affordable mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much more affordable price than competition
- No noise when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime warranty
- Funding available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historical issues with customer service
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the right materials in its construction.
In the tufted cashmere cover which provides good airflow, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and latex layers, meaning this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there is no hug or significant contouring to the mattress. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, then move on from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a comparatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and fairly easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with nominal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak border support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel does not meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it is well worth the time to study it and get the very best mattress possible. Keep an eye out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery charges.