Square Deal Mattress Chico
It seems you can’t watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for selecting a mattress can be overwhelming. Square Deal Mattress Chico
This is even more true if you encounter neck or back pain: picking the right or wrong mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling good or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of different mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research all these before making your decision. Luckily, we have given you the best online, towards the bottom of this article.
- speak with your doctor. If you have a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Bear in mind that doctors are not mattress experts, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there’s no medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no clinical group has confirmed this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson rush you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you do not try it for at least 10 minutes you’re not going to have a real feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Take note that firm mattresses are not necessarily better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There is a gap between firm support and firm feel. You want firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everyone. Very light-weight people don’t need large thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to even touch the inherent coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They let you elevate your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower back. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about relaxation warranties or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what’s known as a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and make certain you understand the details, such as whether you’re expected to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some kind of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your guarantee.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfort test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try out a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top in precisely the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of that kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the entire subject of sleep. Try to find a shop that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Square Deal Mattress Chico
Puffy provides two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is a single firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux one firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support core.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that movement transfer and adapting were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent solution for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime guarantee with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to children in need
- Weak edge support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a far lower price. Don’t be fooled into thinking the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the base of the cover and a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar contours well, but does not have the same hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the absence of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is made to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we anticipate the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, making it a durable option.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an inexpensive mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress in a much cheaper cost than competition
- No noise when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime guarantee
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak edge support
- Historic problems with customer support
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the right materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover that provides good airflow, to the gel memory foam in the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex coatings, meaning this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there’s absolutely not any hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, then proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with nominal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your spine, and your money, so it is worth the time to research it and find the very best mattress possible. Keep an eye out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery fees.