Best King Sized Memory Foam Mattress Deal Online
It seems you can’t watch the evening news or pass with a strip mall without someone wanting to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless options for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Best King Sized Memory Foam Mattress Deal Online
This is even more true if you encounter neck or back pain: picking the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research each of these before making your decision. We have given you the top on the market, towards the bottom of this report.
- speak with your doctor. If you have a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors aren’t mattress experts, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will tag mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there’s no medical organization that officially certifies mattresses to take these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical group has verified this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to have a real feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses are not always better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has indicated that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There’s a gap between firm support and firm texture. You want firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everyone. Very light-weight people do not need big thick pillow top mattresses because they do not weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the inherent coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little extra cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you’re more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They allow you to lift your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using cushions.
- Ask about relaxation warranties or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what’s known as a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and make certain you understand the details, such as whether you’re expected to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the warranty. A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your guarantee.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfort test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a plush, and a pillow top in the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of this type.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople in a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the entire subject of sleep. Try to locate a shop that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Best King Sized Memory Foam Mattress Deal Online
Puffy provides two different memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is a single firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support core.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses discovered that motion transfer and conforming were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent option for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime guarantee with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely conforming construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to children in need
- Weak edge support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep provides a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a far lower price. Don’t be tricked into thinking the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar shapes nicely, but does not have the identical hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the lack of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is made to withstand the test of time. Given its cosmetics, we anticipate the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, which makes it a durable option.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an affordable mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much more affordable price than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove alternative
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime guarantee
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak edge support
- Historical issues with customer service
As a hybrid mattress, the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the right materials in its construction.
In the tufted cashmere cover which gives good warmth, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex layers, meaning that this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there is no hug or significant contouring to the mattress. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, then proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with nominal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak border support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel does not meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort taste.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it is worth the time to research it and find the best mattress possible. Keep an eye out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery fees.