Mattress Deals Columbia Sc
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless options for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Mattress Deals Columbia Sc
This is even more true if you experience neck or back pain: choosing the right or wrong mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling good or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Make sure you research all these before making your decision. We have given the top 3 mattresses available online, towards the bottom of this report to you.
- Talk to your doctor. If you have a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Bear in mind that doctors are not mattress specialists, but they understand your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is no medical organization that officially certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They might have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical group has verified this.
- Take the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson rush you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you do not try it for at least 10 minutes you’re not going to have a true feel for it. Couples should test out the mattress together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses are not always better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has indicated that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There’s a difference between firm support and firm texture. You want firm support with a comfortable feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops aren’t for everybody . Very light-weight people don’t need big thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to even touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a great option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They let you elevate your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using cushions.
- Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what’s known as a comfort guarantee. Ask for it before you purchase, and be sure you understand the details, like whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it has a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress within a given time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson doesn’t offer you one. Ask to try out a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top at the identical brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable type of mattress, ask to see more of that type.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty store usually have more training on the entire subject of sleep. Try to locate a shop that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Top 3 Mattress Brands? Mattress Deals Columbia Sc
Puffy offers two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support core. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and adapting were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a great solution for lighter and normal weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime warranty with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak edge support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a far lower price. Don’t be tricked into thinking the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar shapes nicely, but does not have the same hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the absence of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, making it a durable option.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an affordable mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress in a much more affordable cost than competition
- No noise when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove alternative
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime guarantee
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historical issues with customer support
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the right materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover that provides good airflow, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and latex layers, meaning that this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there is no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, then proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a comparatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with minimal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support base.
- The firmer feel does not meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Bear in mind, it’s your mattress, your spine, and your money, so it is worth the time to study it and find the very best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery fees.