Mattress Firm Black Friday Deals 2016
It seems you can’t watch the evening news or pass with a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for selecting a mattress can be overwhelming. Mattress Firm Black Friday Deals 2016
This is even more true if you encounter back or neck pain: choosing the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research each of these before making your choice. We have given you the best on the market, towards the bottom of this article.
- Talk to your doctor. In case you’ve got a health condition, speak with your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Bear in mind that doctors are not mattress specialists, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some fantastic advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is not any medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical team has verified this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Don’t feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to get a real feel for it. Couples should test out the mattress together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses aren’t necessarily better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There’s a difference between firm support and firm feel. You need firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops aren’t for everyone. Very light-weight people don’t need big thick pillow top mattresses because they do not weigh enough to compress the foam to even touch the inherent coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little extra cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They allow you to elevate your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about comfort warranties or trial periods before you buy. Many states still allow retailers to give what is known as a comfort guarantee. Ask for it before you purchase, and be sure you understand the details, such as whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress within a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the warranty. A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some kind of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all of the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try out a firm, a plush, and a pillow top at the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable type of mattress, ask to see more of this kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the entire subject of sleep. Try to find a store that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Mattress Firm Black Friday Deals 2016
Puffy provides two different memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is a single firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and adapting were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a great solution for lighter and normal weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime warranty with only non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to children in need
- Weak border support
- Just One firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be tricked into believing the Nectar mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the base of the cover plus a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar shapes nicely, but does not have the identical hug often related to memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the absence of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we anticipate the Nectar to last at least 7-8 years, which makes it a durable choice.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an affordable mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress in a much more affordable price than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime warranty
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historical problems with customer support
As a hybrid mattress, the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the right materials in its construction.
In the tufted cashmere cover which provides good airflow, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex layers, meaning this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there is not any hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re trying to sink into a mattress, proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a comparatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with nominal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak border support for a coil support base.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort taste.
Bear in mind, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it’s well worth the time to study it and find the best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery fees.