Black Friday Mattress Deals Bakersfield
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass with a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless options for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Black Friday Mattress Deals Bakersfield
This is even more true if you encounter neck or back pain: picking the right or wrong mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling good or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many different mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Make sure you research all these before making your decision. Luckily, we have given the 3 mattresses available on the market, towards the bottom of this report to you.
- speak with your doctor. In case you’ve got a health condition, speak with your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors aren’t mattress specialists, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is no medical organization that officially certifies mattresses to take these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical group has confirmed this.
- Take the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or let the salesperson rush you along. It’s a big purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to get a real feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses aren’t necessarily better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has indicated that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There is a gap between firm support and firm feel. You want firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your own personal preference.
- Pillow tops aren’t for everybody . Very light-weight people do not need big thick pillow top mattresses because they do not weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a great option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They allow you to elevate your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about relaxation guarantees or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what’s known as a comfort guarantee. Request it before you buy, and be sure you understand the details, like whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a given time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all of the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a plush, and a pillow top at precisely the identical brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of this type.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the entire subject of sleep. Try to find a store that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Black Friday Mattress Deals Bakersfield
Puffy provides two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is a single firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux one firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and conforming were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a great solution for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime guarantee with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak edge support
- Just One firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be tricked into thinking the Nectar mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar contours well, but doesn’t have the same hug often related to memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the absence of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, which makes it a durable choice.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an inexpensive bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much more affordable price than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove alternative
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime warranty
- Funding available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historic problems with customer support
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the correct materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover that gives good airflow, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and latex layers, meaning this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there’s absolutely not any hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re trying to sink into a mattress, proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and fairly easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with nominal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak border support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it is well worth the time to study it and get the very best mattress possible. Keep an eye out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery charges.