Double Bed And Mattress Deals Uk
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Double Bed And Mattress Deals Uk
This is even more true if you experience back or neck pain: choosing the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many different mattress manufacturers available. It can almost be overwhelming. Make sure you research all these before making your choice. We have given you the top on the market, towards the bottom of the article.
- Talk to your doctor. In case you’ve got a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Bear in mind that doctors aren’t mattress experts, but they understand your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some fantastic advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is not any medical organization that officially certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They might have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical team has verified this.
- Take the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson rush you along. It’s a big purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to have a true feel for it. Couples should test out the mattress together.
- Take note that firm mattresses are not always better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There is a gap between firm support and firm feel. You need firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be determined by your personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everybody . Very light-weight people do not need big thick pillow top mattresses because they do not weigh enough to compress the foam to even touch the inherent coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They allow you to lift your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using cushions.
- Ask about relaxation guarantees or trial periods before you buy. Many states still allow retailers to give what is called a comfort guarantee. Ask for it before you buy, and make certain you understand the details, like whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the warranty. A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your guarantee.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfort test if the salesperson doesn’t offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top in precisely the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable type of mattress, ask to see more of that type.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty store usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to find a store that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Top 3 Mattress Brands? Double Bed And Mattress Deals Uk
Puffy provides two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is a single firmness, two layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses discovered that motion transfer and conforming were major benefits. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent option for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime warranty with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely conforming construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program that donates mattresses to children in need
- Weak border support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep provides a memory foam mattress using better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be tricked into believing the Nectar mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the base of the cover plus a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar shapes nicely, but does not have the same hug often related to memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the lack of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, making it a durable option.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an inexpensive mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress in a much more affordable price than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove alternative
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime guarantee
- Funding available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historic problems with customer support
As a hybrid mattress, the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the correct materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover that provides good airflow, to the gel memory foam in the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex layers, meaning that this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there’s absolutely no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, move on from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a comparatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and fairly easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with minimal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support base.
- The firmer feel does not meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort taste.
Bear in mind, it’s your mattress, your spine, and your money, so it is worth the time to research it and get the very best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery fees.