Single Mattress Deals Direct
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone wanting to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for selecting a mattress can be overwhelming. Single Mattress Deals Direct
This is even more true if you encounter neck or back pain: choosing the right or wrong mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of different mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research all these before making your decision. Luckily, we have given the 3 mattresses available on the market, towards the bottom of the report to you.
- speak with your doctor. In case you’ve got a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors are not mattress experts, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will tag mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there’s no medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They might have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical group has verified this.
- Take the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to get a real feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses aren’t always better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There is a difference between firm support and firm feel. You want firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everyone. Very light-weight people do not need large thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the inherent coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They let you elevate your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower back. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what is known as a comfort guarantee. Request it before you buy, and be sure you understand the details, like whether you’re expected to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress within a given time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some kind of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your guarantee.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a plush, and a pillow top at precisely the identical brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable type of mattress, ask to see more of this kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople in a mattress specialty store usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to find a store that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Single Mattress Deals Direct
Puffy offers two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support core.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses discovered that movement transfer and conforming were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a great solution for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime guarantee with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to children in need
- Weak border support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be tricked into thinking the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar contours well, but does not have the same hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the absence of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, making it a durable option.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an affordable mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress in a much more affordable price than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime guarantee
- Funding available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historic issues with customer service
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the correct materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover that gives good warmth, to the gel memory foam in the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex coatings, meaning this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Even though it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there’s absolutely no hug or significant contouring to the mattress. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a comparatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with minimal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak border support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort taste.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it’s worth the time to research it and find the best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery charges.