Best Tempur Mattress Deals
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass with a strip mall without someone wanting to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless options for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Best Tempur Mattress Deals
This is even more true if you experience back or neck pain: picking the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many mattress manufacturers available. It can almost be overwhelming. Make sure you research all these before making your choice. Luckily, we have given you the top on the market, towards the bottom of the article.
- Talk to your doctor. If you’ve got a health condition, speak with your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors aren’t mattress specialists, but they understand your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some fantastic advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is not any medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical team has confirmed this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or let the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you do not try it for at least 10 minutes you’re not going to get a true feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses aren’t necessarily better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There’s a gap between firm support and firm texture. You want firm support with a comfortable feel. Comfort will be dependent on your own personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everybody . Very light-weight people do not need big thick pillow top mattresses because they do not weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the inherent coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They allow you to lift your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about relaxation warranties or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what is called a comfort guarantee. Ask for it before you purchase, and make certain you understand the details, such as whether you’re expected to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress within a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the warranty. A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your guarantee.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson doesn’t offer you one. Ask to try out a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top in the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of this kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty store usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to locate a shop that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Best Tempur Mattress Deals
Puffy provides two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support core. The puffy lux one firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and conforming were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent solution for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime guarantee with only non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely conforming construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak edge support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep provides a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be tricked into thinking the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the base of the cover and a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar contours well, but doesn’t have the same hug often related to memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the lack of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is made to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we anticipate the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, which makes it a durable option.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an inexpensive mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much cheaper price than competition
- No noise when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime warranty
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak edge support
- Historic issues with customer service
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the correct materials in its construction.
In the tufted cashmere cover that provides good warmth, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex layers, meaning this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Even though it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there is not any hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with nominal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak border support for a coil support base.
- The firmer feel does not meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it is worth the time to research it and find the very best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery fees.