Mattress Deals San Antonio Tx
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass with a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for selecting a mattress can be overwhelming. Mattress Deals San Antonio Tx
This is even more true if you encounter back or neck pain: choosing the right or wrong mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research each of these before making your decision. We have given you the 3 mattresses available on the market, towards the bottom of the article.
- speak with your doctor. If you have a health condition, speak with your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors are not mattress specialists, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some fantastic advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will tag mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is no medical organization that officially certifies mattresses to take these labels. They might have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical team has verified this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to get a real feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Take note that firm mattresses are not always better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has indicated that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There is a gap between firm support and firm feel. You want firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops aren’t for everybody . Very light-weight people don’t need large thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to even touch the inherent coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little extra cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They let you lift your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what is known as a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and be sure you understand the details, like whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some kind of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfort test if the salesperson doesn’t offer you one. Ask to try out a firm, a plush, and a pillow top in the identical brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of this type.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the entire subject of sleep. Try to locate a store that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Mattress Deals San Antonio Tx
Puffy provides two different memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support core. The puffy lux one firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that movement transfer and conforming were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a great solution for lighter and normal weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime warranty with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program that donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak border support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be fooled into thinking the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the base of the cover plus a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar shapes nicely, but doesn’t have the identical hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the absence of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is made to withstand the test of time. Given its cosmetics, we anticipate the Nectar to last at least 7-8 years, making it a durable choice.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an inexpensive bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much more affordable cost than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime warranty
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak edge support
- Historic problems with customer support
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the right materials in its construction.
In the tufted cashmere cover that provides good airflow, to the gel memory foam in the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex layers, meaning this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there’s absolutely no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re trying to sink into a mattress, then move on from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with minimal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it is worth the time to study it and find the best mattress possible. Keep an eye out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery charges.