Black Friday Mattress Deals 2017 Costco
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone wanting to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless options for selecting a mattress can be overwhelming. Black Friday Mattress Deals 2017 Costco
This is even more true if you experience neck or back pain: picking the right or wrong mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research each of these before making your choice. We have given the best online, towards the bottom of the article to you.
- Talk to your doctor. If you have a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors are not mattress experts, but they understand your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is not any medical organization that officially certifies mattresses to take these labels. They might have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical team has verified this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a big purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to have a true feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses aren’t necessarily better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There is a gap between firm support and firm texture. You want firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everybody . Very light-weight people do not need large thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a great option. If you find you’re more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They allow you to elevate your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower back. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods before you buy. Many states still allow retailers to give what’s called a comfort guarantee. Ask for it before you buy, and make certain you understand the details, such as whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it has a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a given time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all of the options and variations. Give yourself a comfort test if the salesperson doesn’t offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top at precisely the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of that kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty store usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to locate a shop that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Black Friday Mattress Deals 2017 Costco
Puffy provides two different memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support core. The puffy lux one firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support core.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses discovered that motion transfer and conforming were major benefits. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent solution for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime guarantee with only non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely conforming construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program that donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak edge support
- Just One firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep provides a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be fooled into thinking the Nectar mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the base of the cover and a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar contours well, but does not have the same hug often related to memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the absence of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its cosmetics, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, making it a durable option.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an affordable bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much more affordable cost than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove alternative
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime warranty
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historic problems with customer service
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the right materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover which gives good warmth, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex layers, meaning that this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there’s absolutely no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, move on from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a comparatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and fairly easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with nominal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support base.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort taste.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it is well worth the time to study it and find the best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery fees.