Best King Sized Memory Foam Mattress Deal Online
It seems you can’t watch the evening news or pass with a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless options for selecting a mattress can be overwhelming. Best King Sized Memory Foam Mattress Deal Online
This is even more true if you experience neck or back pain: picking the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling good or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of mattress manufacturers available. It can almost be overwhelming. Make sure you research all these before making your choice. We have given you the 3 mattresses available online, towards the bottom of the report.
- Talk to your doctor. If you have a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors aren’t mattress experts, but they understand your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will tag mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there’s no medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to take these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical team has confirmed this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a big purchase, and if you do not try it for at least 10 minutes you’re not going to get a true feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Take note that firm mattresses aren’t always better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There’s a difference between firm support and firm feel. You need firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your own personal preference.
- Pillow tops aren’t for everybody . Very light-weight people don’t need large thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a great option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They let you lift your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower back. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about relaxation guarantees or trial periods before you buy. Many states still allow retailers to give what is called a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and be sure you understand the details, like whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it has a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson doesn’t offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top in precisely the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of that kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to locate a store that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Top 3 Mattress Brands? Best King Sized Memory Foam Mattress Deal Online
Puffy offers two different memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux one firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support core.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that movement transfer and adapting were major benefits. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a great solution for lighter and normal weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime guarantee with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to children in need
- Weak border support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep provides a memory foam mattress using better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be fooled into believing the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar shapes nicely, but doesn’t have the same hug often related to memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the lack of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 years, making it a durable option.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an affordable mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress in a much more affordable cost than competition
- No noise when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime guarantee
- Funding available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historic problems with customer service
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the correct materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover which gives good warmth, to the gel memory foam in the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and latex coatings, meaning that this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there’s absolutely no hug or significant contouring to the mattress. If you’re trying to sink into a mattress, proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and fairly easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with nominal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort taste.
Bear in mind, it’s your mattress, your spine, and your money, so it’s well worth the time to research it and find the very best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery fees.