Mattress Sales Deals Victoria Bc
It seems you can’t watch the evening news or pass with a strip mall without someone wanting to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Mattress Sales Deals Victoria Bc
This is even more true if you experience back or neck pain: choosing the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling good or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research each of these before making your choice. We have given the best 3 mattresses available online, towards the bottom of this article to you.
- speak with your doctor. In case you’ve got a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors are not mattress experts, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there’s not any medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to take these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no clinical team has verified this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Don’t feel self-conscious or let the salesperson rush you along. It’s a big purchase, and if you do not try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to have a real feel for it. Couples should test out the mattress together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses are not always better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There’s a difference between firm support and firm texture. You want firm support with a comfortable feel. Comfort will be determined by your own personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everybody . Very light-weight people don’t need large thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little extra cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you’re more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They allow you to elevate your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower back. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about comfort warranties or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what’s called a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and make certain you understand the details, like whether you’re expected to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a given time frame, etc..
- Check the warranty. A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some kind of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all of the options and variations. Give yourself a comfort test if the salesperson doesn’t offer you one. Ask to try out a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top in precisely the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of this type.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople in a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to locate a store that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Top 3 Mattress Brands? Mattress Sales Deals Victoria Bc
Puffy provides two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and adapting were major benefits. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent option for lighter and normal weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime warranty with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely conforming construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak border support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress using better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be fooled into thinking the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover plus a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar contours well, but does not have the identical hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the absence of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 years, which makes it a durable option.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an inexpensive mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much cheaper price than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove alternative
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime guarantee
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak edge support
- Historical issues with customer support
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the right materials in its construction.
In the tufted cashmere cover that gives good airflow, to the gel memory foam in the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and latex layers, meaning this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Even though it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there is no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, then proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with minimal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak border support for a coil support base.
- The firmer feel does not meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort taste.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your spine, and your money, so it’s worth the time to research it and find the very best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery charges.