Oc Mattress Deals
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass with a strip mall without someone wanting to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Oc Mattress Deals
This is even more true if you experience back or neck pain: choosing the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research all these before making your decision. Luckily, we have given the top 3 mattresses available online, towards the bottom of the report to you.
- Talk to your doctor. If you’ve got a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Bear in mind that doctors are not mattress experts, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is not any medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to take these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no clinical group has verified this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Don’t feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson rush you along. It’s a big purchase, and if you do not try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to have a true feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Take note that firm mattresses aren’t necessarily better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There is a gap between firm support and firm feel. You need firm support with a comfortable feel. Comfort will be determined by your personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everyone. Very light-weight people don’t need big thick pillow top mattresses because they do not weigh enough to compress the foam to even touch the inherent coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little extra cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They let you elevate your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using cushions.
- Ask about relaxation warranties or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what is known as a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and be sure you understand the details, such as whether you’re expected to pay shipping, if it has a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress within a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some kind of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all of the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson doesn’t offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a plush, and a pillow top in precisely the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable type of mattress, ask to see more of that kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople in a mattress specialty store usually have more training on the entire subject of sleep. Try to find a shop that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Oc Mattress Deals
Puffy provides two different memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and adapting were major benefits. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent solution for lighter and normal weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime warranty with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely conforming construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to children in need
- Weak border support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be tricked into believing the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the base of the cover plus a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar shapes nicely, but doesn’t have the identical hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the absence of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is made to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we anticipate the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, making it a durable option.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an affordable bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress in a much more affordable price than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime guarantee
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak edge support
- Historic issues with customer service
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the right materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover which gives good airflow, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and latex coatings, meaning this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there is no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re trying to sink into a mattress, move on from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a comparatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with minimal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it’s well worth the time to research it and find the very best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery fees.